Seamless Integration and Zone Onboarding
A "Zone" is an on-premise network client using dERP at an enterprise level. These Zones are physically located at the company headquarters and are owned by the company, but can be maintained by Lunarspace for an additional fee. Zones provide a truly decentralized and sovereign experience for the organization, as it includes their customized version of dERP, minted secure blockchain tokens (SBTs) for all users, instantiated Keplr wallets, live smart contracts, and access to the dERP Launchpad and dERP software, which can be downloaded from the company's network server or domain controller. This setup allows the organization to have complete control over their data and secure access to dERP's advanced technology and services.
The onboarding process for dERP involves a few key steps to ensure a smooth and efficient integration of the software into an organization's operations. These steps include:
- 1.Consultation: Lunarspace will work with the organization to understand its specific needs and requirements, and determine how dERP can best support its goals and objectives.
- 2.Assessment: Lunarspace will assess the organization's existing technology infrastructure, security protocols, and data storage systems to ensure that dERP will be compatible with these systems.
- 3.Configuration: Based on the consultation and assessment, Lunarspace will configure dERP to meet the specific needs of the organization. This may involve customizing the software to meet specific security requirements or integrating it with existing systems.
- 4.Implementation: Lunarspace will work with the organization to implement dERP, ensuring that all users are trained and the software is properly configured to meet their needs.
- 5.Maintenance and Support: Lunarspace will provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure that dERP continues to meet the organization's needs and requirements, and is always up-to-date with the latest security and technological advancements.
This onboarding process is designed to ensure that dERP is properly integrated into an organization's operations, and that its users are fully equipped to take advantage of all the benefits of the software.